View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
What do you guys/gals think of a feature, which would be an additional number of buttons in the toolbar (say 10), which when clicking, would insert a small clip of text. Each button could be programmable, from a menu or prefs, so you can alter the contents.
(sort of a toolbar clip-bank)
So if you press button 1, it would insert '<h2 title="dummy">.
If you press any of the other buttons it would then insert whatever they were programmed with.

Would this be handy? Would this be possible?
(If yes to both, I'll put in a feature request )
Could the be "Macro" buttons which would allow for lots of uses

I currently have the 6 buttons on my "Expert Mouse" programed to do repetitive tasks: Types: (space)DelDel to join split paras.
I also have a space, Del,dash, Page-down and Page-up, buttons and I use those buttons along with a second (standard) mouse and I don't have to keep mouse<=> keyboard
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote