View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1chardj0n3s View Post
I don't know what might cause the crash. On page transition the green indicator lights up and then eventually it turns orange and the unit reboots. It's long enough that I can take note of the page number
Was the crash on approximately the same page in ePUB as in MOBi? It is likely that there is some error in the source file that Jinke doesn't catch. The ePUB can be easily taken apart and the html code can be inspected or perhaps tested against a standard. I know it is work but it would be nice to nail this problem down and put it to bed. There are test programs that can be used to verify the ePUB but they are not too good. There is also the W3C tests for HTML code that are much better although fussy. If you can find the individual file that is causing the problem perhaps it can be tested. I would just ask for a copy but the book is copyrighted so I won't.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote