View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #10
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
As for your original question, a SVG wrapper should work on most devices. The code has been stated several times, usually in relationship with covers.
Interestingly, I am already using an SVG wrapper to do my full-page images -- I found it on some website somewhere before I joined here, although I don't remember where that was now, unfortunately. The person posting the "answer" did have a bunch of comments from people thanking him profusely for his solution, though -- however, I discovered in the end that images still "break" across pages in Kobo. :/

How do I find that code you mentioned? I'd naturally love to try it out, but if I search for "full page image" in here I get so many hits that it seems like I'd have to then search through (one by one) a thousand messages to find the answer.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote