View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #10
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
Can you talk about whether and when you had to issue "sync" commands? Mine's working one way (if I listen ahead to the Audible file on my iOS device, I can get the Kindle reading spot to advance), but not the opposite (even if I go through a Chapter break on the Kindle, the Audible app will always start playing at the place I last paused the audio, NOT the spot that I read to). I've tried issuing sync commands from both devices, and both tell me they're at the furthest spot, but it's not true.
It works both ways for me. The Kindle app syncs on its own but I have to manually sync the Audible app (by tapping "Sync Position Across Devices" in Settings), although at one point it did ask me if I wanted to sync to the same position as the Kindle app (something like that; can't remember the exact wording).
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote