View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
Look, I understand that your Kobo is dead, and it's annoying that you can't get a response from Kobo tech support right away. Hey, I would be annoyed if my Kobo died too. But honestly, I don't think the response from Kobo is unreasonable. If the device is just plain dead, then talking some first-line telephone answerer with 2 days training and a script is not going to help you feel better. Quite the contrary! What you need is an RMA. It's not going to be repaired or replaced quickly, it's going to take a couple of weeks probably, so a 48 hour delay to get a useful initial response is not unreasonable. I wouldn't want Kobo to waste money keeping support staff sitting around to answer the phone or email right away just to make people feel better. You said it hasn't been 48 hours quite yet, so give them a chance. Complain tomorrow!
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote