View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 02:17 AM   #93
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Maybe I just got lucky, but I've never seen that issue with the screen, tipstir.

4 hours charging is typical, according to the manual.

One thing I discovered that I'm pretty happy with is that it works with Google Docs. It's obviosuly a little bit of a pain in the neck to peck at the Android keyboard in Docs, but I don't think it'd be so bad with Graffiti or with a USB keyboard. Makes it more useful, IMO.

A friend of mine almost bought one today. She was going to use it as a cheaper alternative to a Nook Color. The problem was that she wanted it for magazines, and the Nook software doesn't support magazines. You can only view them in the Nook Color. So if people are looking at this and thinking that they can buy one instead of an NC, that will work for books, but not for magazines.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote