View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 09:53 AM   #47
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'd prefer to just carry on going through this particular book myself, Bob. I'll get there in the end! If you find anything I've missed in the three novels that I've proofed so far, though, then please do let me know!

Both comparisons against paper versions and spotting simple typos are very valuable. One thing to be aware of with SH in particular is that there are minor differences between the British and American texts; I've taken the British text to be my "definitive" version.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote