View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
Well, I believe in some countries (Australia at least), video games have to be rated by the government in order to be sold. Phones can dodge this, but I guess the Kindle can't? Or perhaps it could, but Amazon feels it wiser not to.
If you bought a game over the internet then would you need to have it rated by your government before playing it? so why would I need to do this before playing word games on my Kindle?
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote