View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:09 AM   #15
Hadel
Hadel began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVLarson View Post
The little cool guys always grow up into the big scary guys. Where else did all the big guys come from?
Exactly! Apple are now the bad buy for me.

I know a lot about radio technology and phones due to the nature of my education and job. Apple's claim that they will fix the hardware problem on their iPhone 4 with a software update on a visual item is not just ridiculous, it is straight forward insulting.

(BTW, technically they might be able to fix it with a software tweak - they would need to pump up the power of the antenna to the sky. But will have two effects:
- it will fry your ear and will grow you a third eye, so the regulators have to measure the radiation emission of the upgraded iPhone
- will eat the battery fast, even if they try to intelligently boost the power when in low coverage
So this fix will be health endangering and I don't think Apple would be that arrogant to go that way.)

“You can lie to some people indefinitely or to all the people for some time, but you cant lie to everybody all the time.” It is payback time for all the crashes on my NON-jailbroken iPhone 3G, the crappy upgrade to iOS 4 that I had to reverse, the buggy browsing, the laughable Bluetooth connectivity.

The only way I am considering a product from this company is if it comes as a freebee in a magazine.
Hadel is offline   Reply With Quote