View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My two favourite avatars were each made by two of my favourite people here at MR - one was made by Taylor514ce, and the other one was...hmm, I can't remember. Hey, Neko, do you remember?

Also, my current avatar is not one of the above. From its content, it will come as a complete shock to everyone that I actually made it (but the urge to change is strong, and so this part of the post may be made redundant without notice).

Also again, I'm going to give those sites above a go. Thanks, Neko.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote