View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #39
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
I had a crack on my kk (bottom right corner of the bezel) while it was within the warrantee period. They sent me a new one first, then I had to send back the old one. The new one hasn't cracked (yet). I think it has the same type of bezel.

I have to say, I thought it was nice of Amazon to send the new one first so that I wouldn't be "kindleless" for a few days. That would have been unbearable.

Just saying you probably will have to agree to return yours to get their "deal".

Best wishes,

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote