View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #17
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
IF you can keep your computer from ever going to sleep or hibernating or any type of powering down, then yes, you could safely charge it. I find it's a losing battle on my netbook though (as well as older laptop), they always seem to hibernate anyway no matter how you set it. My desktop PCs though never sleep and I can safely charge all my USB electronics on them. If you're traveling, I'm going to assume you only have a netbook or laptop, and I don't think I'd trust them not going into hibernation.

It's possible a full charge will fix the problem, yes. It's a process of elimination trying various things that have been known to cause the issue you're having. No guarantee though that it will work, but certainly worth a try.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote