View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank14612 View Post
Thank you. I tried a search using Edit Book, but the document contains many, many bolded and italicized words and phrases and this job projected to be very long and tedious. I'll just leave this book in Justified format and not deal with the problem, which now seems very minor.
On books that this has happened to me I find it much easier to remove the global bold class from the css of the converted book than trying to figure out what may have been wrong in the original.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote