View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:39 AM   #35
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Anyway, they may not refund by putting money back on your credit card if you can't download. They offered me the choice to keep the book and use the computer app to read or the store credit. I wanted to read on e-ink, so I took the credit.

It's all another reason why DRM is a pain for customers!
While chatting with him (customer care rep.) he said we have one of 2 options to provide to you> 1. Credit you the Cost of the Book. Remove and Lock the Book 2. Keep the book in your Library and have you use the Kobo Desktop to read this particular book.

But then he said we'd like to provide further help by email as they'd like to know what the issue is. Yesterday I got an email saying that he wants me to connect a Kobo ereader and send them a log file (I don't know what this has to do with my issue). I told him I don't have one and that any other suggestions would be better. He then asked me to try different browsers, I sent back an email saying that I did and that I've downloaded an ADE book from Books on Board with no issues. I've been waiting for his response which I have yet to receive.

* When he said we can credit you the book, did he mean refund my card?
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote