View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #15
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayne Parkinson View Post
Hey thank you! You're not horrid at all

As I understand it, historical romances have more romance than my books tend to I have a feeling that the people tend to be a bit grander, too.

I just found a Wikipedia article on this, and it confirmed my feeling that I don't really write historical romances. If I had to pick a sub-genre of "historical novel", "Family saga" is probably the best match.
Thanks Shayne, I just looked at a bit of the other 3 books. All in all they looked interesting. If I didn't like it at all I would never have gotten to page 4 of the first book.

All of you are doing much more than I can do, and I just want to give support more than advice.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote