View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #13
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
I can't read Ukrainian, but I watched the video on their site and skimmed through some google-translated text. And it made me weep to see all those beautiful functions on a netronix device. They explicitly said it's a Netronix, maybe not eb-100 though. It makes you wonder what could have been, if it wasn't for *someone's* inaptitude.
Go get a pocket book then !

And a few thing.
Have you yourself any experience in programing ? How many devloppers there is at bokeen and what they are working on ? Or how many devloppers there are for the poket book ? Or how long both project have been running ?
Don't call someone incompetant unless you know what you're talking about, and have proof of what you're saying.

The idea for text typing is ingenious. But i'm not sure you can really type efiiciency with that.
Interface looks nice, though it's hard to see anything with such small images.

You know, i think we should to get a list of stuff we would like to see in the cybook, and once done, send it to bokeen. (Realistc stuff that don't requiers hardware change )
I can even translate it to french if needed

Last edited by EowynCarter; 03-18-2009 at 03:20 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote