View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:21 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
That's a bummer about the dictionaries. I rather liked the 'cascade'. Somebody blew it there. I'll be sending kindle-feedback. They should fix this.

You highlight single words? That's a bit unusual I would say, at least in my experience. The default behavior (show definition, with highlight under More) seems good to me. If you highlight more than one word, you get highlight option right off. Finally too you can extend/change the selection with handles as well.

Neither of these things would make me want to revert to 5.3.5, or even close to it. There are so many improvements that I cannot be without now.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote