Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #793
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Personally, I just don't like 'fancy' stuff. I like my stuff plain and simple. It also seems to dictate a way of holding it and if you don't like the way it's intended to be held, then you're in trouble.
You really need to try one out to get a true feel for how the back affects holding the device. You don't even get a good idea from playing with one in the store because of the anti-theft devices which throw off the balance and weight.

I used to use my GLO held in my right hand and using my right thumb to tap or swipe to the next page.

With the Aura, I find myself holding it the same as the GLO most of the time but I sometimes hold it with my left hand and tap or swipe with the forefinger on my right hand.

I find it very comfortable to hold even though it is larger and heavier than my GLO.

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote