View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
Another question I have: does the firmware now *always* go through the "processing content" screen when you disconnect from "Connected and Charging"? I've gotten that when I detached from the wall charger and from when I disconnected it form my laptop without making any changes.
I wonder if you might have some files that the device does not recognize and is attempting to rescan each time to add to the database?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote