View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #34
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
I've seen this in the 2.0.4 release notes about the color led which they 'fixed' so now its blinking amber when its charging and steady amber when its done, Which is true with my PB602 f.w. 20110120_602_NA_2.0.4.

from what I observed it seems the led now turns green whenever the device is active or something similar (i.e. when you turn it on or move it or flip a page).
This might be useful if you're not sure its working but doesn't strike me as anything other then a debug feature and frankly ... annoying.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote