View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #51
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
RangRang (like some news outlets) seems to have gotten the wrong impression somewhere that I am the producer or importer of PocketBook devices. I am not.

I have "no control" over the sales agent- in this case Yaroslav- because he doesnt work for me. I am a retailer of various devices.

Yaroslav works for PocketBook who produce several of the items I retail. He also sells directly from his website which is where this customer purchased his device.

When rangrang contacted me I did respond to his email and I had a conversation with Yaroslav about it. But i wont presume to tell Yaroslav what to do.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote