View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #295
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
You should be half way to obtaining your goal if you are going to reach it this year as June if the sixth month and the beginning of third quarter 2013 or second half 2013 which ever way you want to look at it.
We have until the end of June to be halfway there, right?

I've just passed the one-third mark of total reads. I have some shorter reads coming up but I'm 10/25 on my challenge selections list and am happy with that!
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote