View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptaker View Post
I use two computers to manage my list of books in Calibre. To sync the two Calibre lists, I use a cloud program (SugerSync) that merges the library files and folders in the cloud and syncs both computers.

My question: Recently I noticed that there are several authors that have duplicate listings for the same books (with different numbers after the book). Since I am trying to conserve the space I am using in the cloud backup, is there a way to eliminate the duplicate book listings. An example is attached.

If I re-direct the Calibre library to a different folder on the computer, will that "clean up" the duplicate book listing?

Bob
Get Plugins: Find Duplicates
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote