View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #22
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
Yes, and it seems like it supports multiple calendars now since my appt reminders from my two frequently used ones are showing up. Prior the main calendar is the only one that would sync.
Really! Wow I wasn't expecting a yes! that will be great. I won't have to keep up with multiple calendars on multiple devices. today is Sunday and it says I will receive it Thursday. That's going to be rough. Why the wait??
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote