View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #63
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
I really think it's in how carefully the pieces are assembled. It seems that the magnet on the second one is in exactly the wrong place; if I FORCE the cover to be square, instead of where it wants to be naturally, there's no problem. If it slides just a little bit out of square, the Kindle goes to sleep... sorta. It's not always a "clean" shutdown.

I think they may have just received a fresh shipment from the factory. The first one didn't really have any smell that I noticed, but the second one has a smell that I can smell on my hands, even with the cold that I'm fighting. It's not a plastic/resin smell, it almost seems like a leather smell, although I doubt there's any leather involved.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote