View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #21
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Yes it is one of those things in hindsight you smack your forehead over and say how could I have been so stupid

I did consider doing it at the time, but because it is quite a bit of extra work I took a shortcut and thought that per library settings would be enough. Obviously it isn't... duh... I only use a single list myself so hadn't spotted the impact of it in usage.

I'm coding it up at the moment so should be a release in a few hours.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote