Thread: Content Folders! Rant! Rave!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Why is it some think that because they have hundreds (or more) of eBooks that all have to go on the reading device at the same time? What I've found is that this might slow down the device and are you really going to be able to read all of these before you get another book that you want to read before most of them?

I have a grand total of 83 eBooks on my 505 and I will read them all. In fact, I think a few can be removed because they are already read.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote