View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #13
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
For me:

1. More books, including books out of print.
2. Multiple formats for a book. I love what Fictionwise is doing with Multiformat. I'd buy tons more if I knew that books I bought for my Reader would work on my wife's Kindle (when I get her one)
3. I want a digital version of every p-book I buy. I want to be able to buy a book at Borders or Barnes and Noble, go home, type in a code on a special website (code comes from the book) and get an ebook copy
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote