View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #9
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Wifi. Currently I have no 3G coverage where I live, and I do have a wifi network. So it is a no brainer to save $50.

Apparently AT&T wifi hotspots will be free (no password required), and when traveling I almost always have free wifi where I'm staying.

Finally, I'm planning to get a Droid X when Android 2.2 is available on it. It will allow sharing its 3G with up to 5 wifi devices. I'll be able to extend this to my laptop and new Kindle. Of course I'll be paying for that ability but adding Kindle will not add to the cost.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote