View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #130
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
My husband is an author and on his publishing contract, consented to digital publication and overseas publication. Neither has happened yet although his books are on Amazon but not kindle. Do non raters here have any idea how your non ratings will impact on the Author? Obviously not. Why spend your life (because writing takes away your normal life) writing a book and have people who simply cant wait for a bit set out to destroy your hard work. Why bother. I think we are developing into a mob who think it is all about me me me and want things now now now at all costs.
Is he getting one star reviews for Kindle Delay? If so, he needs to think about how to leverage all that attention. Tell him to get on Amazon & post an author's comment, addressing the lack of an ebook format. Figure out some way to notify all those one-star reviewers when the ebook version comes out. Tell his publisher you want it to take pre-orders for the ebook version.

But my guess is that your husband is not affected by this particular mob action.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote