View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #57
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I've only had it for about an hour. Here are some initial observations.
I agree with almost all of your observations. I got my Aura about an hour ago as well. Initial setup was quick; in my case, I connected via WiFi. Sync was fast and typing on the keyboard was fine.

Quote:
It seems to me that this is a step forward in some ways, and backwards, in terms of usability, in others.
So far, all I have experienced, other than needing to swipe to page in the library, is positive. I've not played with the light yet (sunny here for once! ).
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote