View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
JoppyFurr
Coding fuzzball
JoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle Touch
[Kindle Touch] Touch-screen keyboard demo

Hi,

I've made a good start on my touch screen keyboard, if anybody wants to have a play around with it.

I've given it the Dvorak layout, seeing as that's what I use on my PC. However, changing it to Qwerty is trivial, and if there is interest, I can include a Qwerty version of keyboard.h in future releases.

So far, letters, numbers, and symbols are all working, along with the shift, space, and backspace keys. The demo allows you to try out typing with it.

Eventually I'll make it a bit less grid-like. Having one big space bar, instead of a few space buttons next to one another, etc.

Enjoy playing around with it, and post any comments you have. I have an exam on Monday, so probably won't be working on this too much over the next day or two. But hopefully before the next week is up I'll have some form of working terminal for the Kindle Touch :3
Attached Files
File Type: gz keyboard.tar.gz (14.5 KB, 333 views)
JoppyFurr is offline   Reply With Quote