View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 04:12 AM   #33
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Thanks. Yep from what I can see it's actually 2.4 GB in size. It is Win7 Starter, but I'm not sure what you mean by the License #. Do you mean the product key? I've got it (it's on a sticker on the bottom of the netbook).
Yep, product key is what MS calls licence number, when you reinstall Windows you'll have to enter it.

If you need further help reinstalling etc then you might want to try the Windows 7 Forums ( click)

Make sure you download the iso that includes Service Pack 1, that will at least get you up to Feb 2011, then you'll have to run MS Update a few times to get fully up to date.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-17-2014 at 04:14 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote