View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 10:48 AM   #7
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Sometimes the Libra 2 or Sage buttons need a second press, or turn off entirely (reactivate by using screen or sleep/wake). Four other family members have the Sage and are happy with it. One had Pw1 and another had PW3.
I'll keep that in mind about the libra2 buttons. I've never had a single problem with the oasis buttons, so any problems obviously isn't a good thing, but it is something I can get used (hopefully)
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote