View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #69
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
You know, it would make sense to me if the solar screen were hinged so that the solar panels would face the screen when closed. This would add protection to both when in rough country.

I'm trying hard to stay disciplined and not order. My won't power is fading into will power though.
I know that the development team is currently working on the panel and kickstand design, so it may end up being vastly different from the original spec. I like your thought of having a hinged or even a swivel design, but a hinge is a weak point, and the EARL team is trying to make these indestructible. Only time will tell what the finished design is gonna look like.

Also, you should let that discipline lapse. Order one...join us...all the cool kids have...
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote