View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:50 AM   #274
AllenH
Enthusiast
AllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenAllenH has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
One of the things that is not very clear is that it takes about 15 seconds of reading a book for the cover to be generated. I too was worried right at the beginning when I saw the stock screensaver and had opened, closed, opened, closed, rebooted etc.

The trick was simply starting to read the book for a while (allowing the background tasks to convert the cover images and install them properly)- and bam, worked like a charm.

So patience seemed to help me there, even though I was worried as well initially.
AllenH is offline   Reply With Quote