View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #7
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
What is even more annoying is that there is no way to "delete all." When I first got my Fire1, it suddenly had every book I purchased for my Kindle1. I had to remove them from the stupid Carousel one by one by one....

I would be perfectly happy if I could get rid of the wretched Carousel completely, but no way, unfortunately.
Now that would be a great feature to have on all kindles. To give the user complete control of what they want displayed on the Carousel! To give them the choice of what is on it or not.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote