View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #1172
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
So ... you bought them both? ...

By the way, I have not checked your sign or profile, but did you buy the Kindle Touch too?
I've bought the Kobo touch about a week ago from German "Saturn" market.
Today I've bought the Sony touch there as well.
Today I've bought a second Kobo touch as well for all the side loaded content.
I've ordered nook touch and Kindle touch from the US, both will arrive the same time in about one week.

I clearly prefer the Kobo touch to the Sony touch.
But I finally decided for the Sony touch as well because of the 300 Sony books I have.

On the 2nd Kobo I'll load the rest of my books, not already covered by the other touch readers.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote