View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #29
trevormorse
Enthusiast
trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
taming: I have recently gotten rid of all my Kobo devices and am now trying to get my books out of the Kobo website to get them to my device. So, this is definitely not device specific, I can't see my books on the website.

My real issue is the response from Kobo, which has essentially been nothing. They have also just removed a comment on getsatisfaction with links to the BBB, and some reporters from CTV and Global, so we could take some action...that's just not cool!
trevormorse is offline   Reply With Quote