View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #12
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Who called that? That's right, I did. And once again the chicken littles are shown to be wrong.

Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Indeed. I remember during the older thread, when people were excoriating Apple for not being clearer about whether the policy applied to ebooks, I said that was because they were NEGOTIATING the issue with Amazon and the booksellers . Oh no, they said , it was because Apple was EEEVUUL, etc, etc, etc.
Well, I was right again.
Now I am confused. Was leebase right, or was stonetools?

Or who was right first?

We gotta get this settled. I mean someones gotta eat crow!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote