View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #38
Pangolin
Pangolin
Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 2
Ach I have been caught out a couple of times out and about when it would have been really great to know more about the building I'm looking at or the picture in front of me. I love WikiP.

Also, would be great to always see the deal of the day. There's rarely anything I want but you can be sure that the days I can't access it is the day where there are goodies to bag.

Aaand then there's the irritating thing of coming across a new series, finishing the one you are on and not being able to get the sequel 'cos no WiFi. Often no WiFi when out and about. Irritating being at the top of a bed and breakfast and not getting a signal. Do you potter all the way down in 'jamas or not read what happens next. Really.

I hate phones, so I have a cheap and cheerful dumb phone and no 3G smart doodads at all. None of this is relevant if WiFi always available and another device can carry you over if needed.

I'd leap on a 3G now with a good dollop of extra storage, but I can't help thinking something new will be announced in Autumn. So I'll wait. But I know that it's totally irrelevant for most - I'm odd.
Pangolin is offline   Reply With Quote