View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 08:30 AM   #22
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
but plenty of people who just aren't good with technology and in fact may be a little scared of it, will still appreciate using an iPad/technology in general.
That would be my mum - she was never good with "new tech" throughout the years, and I'm using the term loosely here - I mean a new TV or oven etc, let alone computer things - even when she was in her 30s; she's now coming up to 65 and does have an ipad. She can manage emails and browsing, but doesn't get bookmarks *at all* no matter how many times we've explained so writes down the sites that she wants to go back to; and she always keeps about a gazillion tabs open for no reason whatsoever. She's by no means stupid (she was a psychiatrist - in France at the time that was about 8 or 9 years study) and she absolutely want to try "tech" but simply doesn't get it - her brain just doesn't seem to process that kind of information

Last edited by Yolina; 02-04-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote