View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #20
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I have the sleep cover myself, if you want to message me with questions. I don't know that anyone's really bothered to review it on-line yet.
I saw an Aura HD sleepcover today in a WHSmiths so I don't need to take up your kind offer. I opened the box for a sneaky look!

It has a:
  • Hard smooth plastic rear shell which the Aura clips into, quite like how the T1 clips into the Sony case. Same sort of zigzag profile as the Aura.
  • Flap which is leather-like on front, brushed fabric inside
  • Possibly a magnetic clasp

The shell disappointed me a little, I was hoping for something softer. Something more like the Sony cover for the T1, I guess!
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote