View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
ebooks should be as cheap as 75% of the Lowest Price Print Edition. wouldnt publishers make as much or more than their paper counterparts if ebooks were published at this price? i think so.

if i See an ebook even a penny more than the lowest price i can but a copy for. i wont buy it.

Publishers should start embracing the Itunes generation when it comes to ebooks. when was the last time we heard of an artist that didnt sell their song on itunes?

I think Publishers are scared of loosing their Authors. Digital Print encourages self publishing. and if Eink ever becomes "i"Eink, the publishers would think they are screwed.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote