View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #19
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Citavi has many categories to identify as Projects - and it's versatility seems to cover all types of categories - including movies and music.

But - I only use it so far to track my non-fiction reading projects, which are numerous and really need to be organised and ordered, especially because of all the references and because a number of the books are ebooks.

My understanding of the 'free' version is that one can have up to 100 references (that is 'files' of any description, eg books, music etc) per project.

So, as many projects as you like, but just no more than 100 separate entries in that Project.

If one of my Projects ever get larger than 100 then I'll just start another project and split the entries according to whatever criteria I deem appropriate.

Here's the link, if you decide to download have a look at:

(http://citavi.com)

Reference (Green + sign, 2nd top row)

Dialogue box should appear

Movie and Music tabs are there.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 12-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote