Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #18
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
See, I took mushroom clouds and ecological disasters to be off-limits as wish corruption, because they would be too easy. But then again, I didn't wish for world peace (or whirled peas) because I thought that was too obvious for this game.
Patricia didn't wish for world peace (or whirled peas); she wished for a white Christmas. The BOOM! moves in mysterious ways.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote