View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imdman View Post
I tried that and I'm still getting same results. I've also tried to uninstall then reinstall calibre so i could have the default settings. After the reinstall, calibre remembered where my library directory was and my last saved settings, so I imagine calibre saves my setting somewhere else that didn't get deleted on the uninstall. Since then I tried setting the input and outputs to the generic setting instead using the Sony profile and still have not had any luck. The book is still read able but it gets to be very annoying turning pages after 1 or 2 line paragraphs and especially between dialogs.
Conversion settings exist in 2 places:
The default: In Preferences

Once the book has been converted: The settings used stays with EACH BOOK.

When you start up Conversion, there is a button (or tick box in Bulk mode) to restore the (current) default setting
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote