View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post
I have Win Vista Home edition and I don't use the Sony software at all - I was unable to download the new version of the Sony software after several tries so just gave up! I don't actually need it so no big loss.

I do use Calibre and have had no issues whatsoever with it and Vista so maybe you should try it out - I can highly recommend it.

Plus one to all the above. Unless you have to buy your books from the Sony store for some reason, I would strongly suggests not installing their software. Calibre works great on my Vista Business install, no issues. If you buy books with Adobe DRM (I do some) then you do need the Adobe software (but of course you can then liberate the ebook from the DRM... )
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote