View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #60
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Sure, and folks like you who like to coin new phrases like "script kiddies." Nothing wrong about creating new terms, phrases, words, and spellings. It's sort of how a living language evolves.

Used to be a time when "crappy" and "internet" were not proper words either. So, you might as well either get used to it, or move to a country where the language hasn't changed for the past thousand years or so.

Oh, and then there are words like "qwerty" and "poiuyt" that were created based on nothing else but the vagaries of the keyboard as it was developed to slow down the process of typing and allow for a mechanism that is no longer in use.

And .... not to mention all the words from LOLCats that are coming into wide use, such as "interwebs" and "ohai!!" (that the city of Ohai, California, is having a good laugh about). I could go on, but I do have floors to clean and laundry to do.
Kan U be cleanin ur florz if I be takin ur bukkit?
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote