View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #543
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I'm listening to The Coroner's Lunch by Colin Cotterill and really enjoying it. Dr. Siri is such wonderfully sarcastic, funny, and wise character and the details of the specific time and place (1976 Laos) are involving and there is political satire and historical fiction as well as the mystery.

The Last Werewolf was good with another world-weary, sarcastic main character. I love those. I'll look up the sequel to TLW when I get my next Audible credit.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote